BE IN THE KNOW!
There are two methods by which you can subscribe to our Emergency Notification System!! Do it today!!
A. From our website:
1. Go to www.vernoncollege.edu and click the “VC Alert- Get the Message” button on the bottom left hand side of the homepage.
2. Fill the form out completely. This will create your subscriber account in our system. Please take note of the email address and password you used. You will use that information to log in to the ENS to manage your subscription.
3. Select the type of alert mediums you prefer to ensure you are getting the emergency message in the format you prefer it.
B. From our mobile app:
1. Our App, “Vernon College”, is available for download from Apple’s App Store or the Google Play Store if you have an Android device. (please note: The App may not be available for download on older phones. If this is the case for you please sign up through the Vernon College website.)
2. When you open the app on your device be sure to ‘Allow Push Notifications’.
3. To set up a new account, click the ‘Settings’ tab and input your email address and a password then click ‘Register’.
4. If you already have a subscriber account use that email address and password and click ‘Login’.
5. Once logged in you will be able to manage your account information and your subscriptions.
i. On the ‘Settings’ tab please provide your information, tell us your subscriber type, and select if you want Text or Voice Alerts.
ii. On the ‘Subscription’s tab you can select which groups for which you want to be alerted.