Financial Aid Text Messages
Posted By: Christie Lehman - 7/17/2014 11:21:15 AM
Have you ever wished you would receive text messages from the financial aid department regarding your application? Your wish is our command! We are starting out real small with messages to students that have registered but are not complete in the financial aid office and messages to students that are not registered but have been awarded financial aid. All you need to do is sign up!
Instructions are as follows:
1. From the VC homepage, click Inside VC;
2. Select My VC;
3. Login using your user name and password;
4. Select the “Cell Messenger” Tab;
5. Enter your cell number and provider;
6. Your test alert will contain a secret phrase which you will need to enter on the next page of the “Cell Messenger” tab to confirm your enrollment.
We want to provide you the financial support you need to afford your education and are hopeful this new feature will help you succeed.