click here for printable checklist
- Visit www.applytexas.org or the Admissions page on our website.
- Pay the $10 application fee.
- Bacterial meningitis vaccination is required by state law. Submit shot record (including social security number or student ID number) to Admissions as proof. For information about a waiver, please contact Admissions.
- Request copies of your transcripts (high school including SAT/ACT/TAKS scores, and any previously attended colleges, or GED scores) to be sent to:
Office of Admissions and Records
4400 College Drive
Vernon, TX 76384
- Visit www.fafsa.ed.gov to apply online. Please remember it takes several weeks to process your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Vernon College’s Federal school code is 010060. For more information visit the Financial Aid webpage or call 940-696-8752 or 940-552-6291.
- Housing is available at the Vernon College, Vernon Campus only. To obtain a Housing Application please visit the Housing webpage.
- Pay the $100 housing deposit
- Contact Student Services to inquire about available dates/times to sign up for orientation. Please call 940-696-8752 x. 3206 (Vernon) or 940-552-6291 x. 2278 (Wichita Falls), or visit our website. Click here for NSO schedule.
- At New Student Orientation Vernon College will cover very important information about placement testing and the Texas Success Initiative laws. It is important you attend NSO as early as possible.
- First-time students must see a Counselor or Course Scheduling Advisor (CSA) before registering for classes.
- Schedule an appointment to tour one of Vernon College’s campuses by calling 940-552-6291 x. 2203 (Vernon) or 940-696-8752 x. 3205 (Wichita Falls), or email Brandi Brannon, Director of Student Relations, at email@example.com
- The Special Services Department can arrange special accommodations for physical, learning or psychiatric disabilities. Certain documentation is required. Please see the Special Services webpage or call 940-696-8752 x. 3257 or 940-552-6291 x. 2309.