Printable English Version Printable Spanish Version
- Visit www.applytexas.org or the Admissions page on our website.
- Check Immunization requirements for programs, degree, or certificate of interest. You must receive a vaccination against bacterial meningitis or meet certain criteria 10 days prior to the first day of class. Visit our Bacterial Meningitis page for more information.
- Check transcript and testing requirements for programs, degree, or certificate of interest. Send required forms to:
Office of Admissions and Records
4400 College Drive
Vernon, TX 76384
- At New Student Orientation Vernon College will cover very important information about placement testing and the Texas Success Initiative laws. It is important you attend NSO as early as possible.
- Contact Student Services to inquire about available dates/times to sign up for NSO. Please call 940-552-6291 x 2278 (Vernon), 940-696-8752 x 3206 ( Wichita Falls), or see the schedule here.
- Housing is available at the Vernon College, Vernon Campus only. To obtain a Housing Application please visit the Housing webpage.
- Pay the $100 housing deposit