Click here to apply for 2015-2016 Vernon College scholarships!
Deadline: March 1, 2015
Questions: contact STARSAdmin@vernoncollege.edu
Important things to know to
successfully complete your application:
- All applications, except for Nursing
Scholarships applicants, must be completed by March 1, 2015
- Incomplete applications will be
removed automatically from the system on March 2, 2015.
- Applications will be accepted from
Nursing applicants until April 30, 2015.
- You are strongly encouraged to
complete and submit a current FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Form) available at: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov. Many Vernon College Scholarships
require completion and submission of this document.
- Sections (tabs) that must be
completed on the scholarship application:
all required documents, including an unofficial transcript if you are a returning
Vernon College student.
6. Scholarship Applications. Based upon the answers you provide in Sections 1-4
of the application, you will be presented with a list of scholarships to apply for.
You must apply for each separately and upload any specific documents required
by each scholarship
7. Once you have reviewed the eligible scholarships and answered the eligibility questions
for each scholarship, your Scholarship Application Screen will indicate which scholarships
you applied for with the words “Applied For” under the status column. You must complete
the entire application process including applying for each scholarship and uploading
any documents requested by specific scholarships.