As a Vernon College student, you have your own Vernon College email account hosted by Google. Once you have received your PIN from Vernon College, you can activate your VC student email account. Below are instructions on how to determine your username and password.
Click here to login to Student Email.
Don't know your username? Here is how you find out your username:
1. Log in to MyVC
2. Click on the tab labeled “Campus Connect”.
3. Click on “Demographic Information”
4. This page will have your email address listed.
If that page does not have your username/email address or you are still having issues you can follow the link below, fill out the form (all fields are required), and a tech support team member will respond to your request.
*It is important to note, Vernon College has assigned students a username and students cannot change this username.
What is my password?
Your temporary password to initially log-in to your VC student email account is:
- The first two letters of your first and last name along with the two-digit month and day of your date of birth.
- For example, if VC student Jane Smith’s birth date is 09/01/1980, then her temporary password will be jasm0901 (all lowercase).
*Once you log-in for the first time, you are strongly encouraged to change your password to something you can remember. Also, if you happen to forget your password, complete the online Request Password Reset form.