Click Here To Register Now!

Requesting Transcripts

Vernon College uses a third-party system called Parchment for official transcript ordering. By clicking the ordering link below, you acknowledge you have and and understand the following:

A transcript is a certified official copy of your permanent academic record.  There is no charge for official Vernon College Transcripts.  If the transcript must be mailed, you will be required to pay shipping and handling. If we identify duplicate orders to the same physical/email address, Vernon College may cancel these orders to ensure timely and accurate processing.  Students must clear ALL holds on their record before the Office of Admissions and Records will process the order. 

  • Hold of Grades - will delay the delivery until the end of the current term after all your grades have been posted.
  • Hold for Degree - used only for student in their final term before degree completion (diploma issuance).  This option will delay the delivery until the end of the current term after all your grades have been posted and degree statement placed on your transcript.

Video Tutorial:  Ordering Transcripts

Note: Other institutions may not accept a transcript that has been issued directly to the student unless it is in a sealed envelope.  If you send a transcript to yourself, do not open it if you plan to send to someone else who has requested an official copy.

Order Vernon College Transcript

(Delivery methods: secure email PDF, SPEEDE/EDI Electronic Delivery with partner schools, mailed copies)

Questions? Email  


vernon college logo

Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 6 p.m. // Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 12 p.m. 
  • Vernon Campus
    4400 College Drive
    Vernon, TX 76384
  • Century City Center
    4105 Maplewood
    Wichita Falls, TX 76308
  • Skills Training Center
    2813 Central Expressway East
    Wichita Falls, TX 76302
  • Seymour Learning Center
    200 Stadium Dr
    Seymour, TX 76380