Fall 2022 Academic Calendar


How to Access College Green Payment Plans and FAQs 

A COLLEGE GREEN payment plan is a deferred payment option that allows you to break up your tuition and fee expenses into smaller installment payments. This allows you to have some flexibility in choosing your payment amount and payment dates. Enrolling allows you to set up reoccurring payments that will automatically charge your debit or credit card. 

To enroll in a payment plan, you will need to use your secure login to MyVC to begin the process. 

  1. Select the Campus Connect Tab
  2. Select your Refund Choice Option
  3. Read and acknowledge the Payment Deadlines and Refund Dates
  4. Click on Account Information 
  5. Click on Review/Pay Account 
  6. Select Semester 
  7. Click Display Balance 
  8. Select Payment Plan 
  9. Click to be redirected at bottom of page 

Will I pay interest for participating in a payment plan? 

You will pay a one-time enrollment fee at the time you enter into a plan agreements. The remainder owed to Vernon College will be divided into installment payments. 

What are the fees for using a payment plan? 

There is a nonrefundable enrollment fee for participating in a payment plan. Other fees that may be applicable are payments that are returned due to insufficient funds, declined payments, or a payment method change fee. 

When I choose my plan, where does the “amount you owe” come from? 

The amount you owe is the amount provided from your student record with the college. If you have added or dropped a class recently, this would affect the balance due. Check with your college’s business office if you feel the balance due on your student record is not correct.  

Can I adjust the amount I owe when choosing a payment plan? 

No. If you wish to pay an amount other than what is owed on your student account, you would need to contact the Cashier’s Office directly at (940) 696-8752 ext. 2303 or 3305. 

When your college allows you to defer payments, they have guidelines that you must meet in order to pay your account balance in full. Ex: 50% prior to the first day of class, 75% by mid semester, etc. 

How do I accept the Agreements associated with a payment plan? 

You must scroll down to the bottom of the agreements in order to accept them and proceed to the next step. You can download the Agreements if you choose to do so by selecting “Download” in the top of the agreement documents. Agreements can also be viewed by accessing your user profile in our College Green payment plan website. 

Why do I have to create a username and password? 

This creates a user profile with College Green and allows you to access your account at your convenience without going through your college student portal. We recommend you bookmark our web address during enrollment so you can use our secure login process to access your account. 

What happens if my card declines? 

Your payment will not be processed. The card that is used for making payments must have the same billing information that you entered into our online payment system. This includes the billing zip code. Other reasons for declines include card information on file that occurs due to a new expiration date or new security code(CVV).  

If the declined payment is for a regularly scheduled payment, we will attempt to collect the payment again in 5 business days.  

If the decline is due to insufficient funds for the enrollment fee, you will need to choose a different credit/debit card with sufficient funds available on your card or select a card with a higher daily limit. 

If the decline is due to an invalid expiration date or CVV code, you will need to update your profile with the new card information. 

What happens if I drop or add a class? 

This will affect the amount owed to your college. Other events that can change the amount you owe include dorm and meal plan charges. The balance due in your student record is updated by your college. Should you have any questions regarding the amount owed or your charges, you should contact your college directly. If the amount you owe changes after you have enrolled in a payment plan, you would need to access your College Green payment plan and accept the new payment amount and updated disclosures. We will continue to collect the prior agreed upon payment schedule until you have accepted the revised payment amount. 

Why do I have to input my email address? 

You can choose the email address that you prefer to receive communications from us. We will use this for payment confirmations and payment reminder notifications. We will not use your email address for marketing or solicitation purposes. 

Will I receive a receipt for the payment? 

Yes, you will receive an email confirmation as soon as your payment has been processed. Your receipt will include a link that you should save to your favorites. This will allow you to manage your payment plan without going through your student portal with the college. 

How long will it take for my payment to post to my student account with my college? 

Your payment will be applied to your student account on the day of the scheduled payment. If your payment is declined by your Credit Card Company or Financial Institution at a later time, your balance will be revised. 

How do I cancel a payment plan if I no longer need it? 

You should contact the Business Office at Vernon College to cancel your payment plan agreement and cease future payments. 

Who should I contact if I have questions? TheBusiness Office (940) 696-8752 ext. 2303 or 3305 

Questions regarding your financial aid award: Financial Aid Office (940) 552-6291  

Questions about your tuition balance: TheBusiness Office (940) 696-8752 ext. 2303 or 3305 

College Green Website

Questions regarding declined payments: You can email questions to collegegreenpayments@financialpayments.com or call (844) 743-5229 

vernon college logo

Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 6 p.m. // Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 12 p.m. 
  • Vernon Campus
    4400 College Drive
    Vernon, TX 76384
  • Century City Center
    4105 Maplewood
    Wichita Falls, TX 76308
  • Skills Training Center
    2813 Central Expressway East
    Wichita Falls, TX 76302
  • Seymour Learning Center
    200 Stadium Dr
    Seymour, TX 76380