As per the VC Catalog, all certificate and degree seeking transfer students must submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities previously attended. These transcripts, if not already provided, must be submitted to the VC Admissions and Records Office. The financial aid office will review the academic history for all students flagged as having an unusual enrollment history. If the student did not earn academic credit at one of more of the institutions, the student may submit documentation explaining why they failed to earn academic credit. The student must provide documentation from a third party (doctor’s statement, hospital records, police report, obituary, military orders, etc.) that supports the reasons described by the student and that the student did not enroll only to receive credit balance funds.  Requests submitted without supporting documentation will be denied. The institution’s decision is final.

If the student’s eligibility is terminated, the student may regain eligibility by enrolling at VC and successfully completing at least twelve (12) semester hours. In addition, the student must have a cumulative Financial Aid GPA of at least 2.0, a cumulative successful pace of completion of at least 67%, and remain within the 150% maximum time frame. When this is accomplished, their eligibility will be reinstated.  STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR NOTIFYING THE OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID WHEN THEY BELIEVE THEY HAVE REGAINED ELIGIBILITY FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE.



Vernon College - Contact Us
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. // Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
  • Vernon Campus
    4400 College Drive
    Vernon, Texas 76384
  • Century City Center
    4105 Maplewood
    Wichita Falls, Texas 76308
  • Skills Training Center
    2813 Central Expressway East
    Wichita Falls, Texas 76302
  • Seymour Learning Center
    200 Stadium Drive
    Seymour, Texas 76380